Humanities Is So Much Better Than Math

"Man is the measure of all things" ~Protagoras~

Today we talked about the second level of hell and I thought it was quite interesting. It makes me think of if there really is a hell and what it really is about. Because the people that were in that level of hell were in there because of lust. And their punishment was being in a tornado in the middle of a hurricane and since they gave into the sins of flesh they were in the tornado not allowed to ever tough each other but they had to feel that desire and that in itself is hell. I must agree, I don't know if I could bare that, but I suppose that is what it was part of hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Over the course of the semester I will be writing, and keeping up with what we discuss in class. I'm already interested, but lets hope it keeps going.

About Me

My photo
I am currently a college student studying music education, and maybe family consumer science. I am pretty quiet but when you know me it's kind of hard to get me to shut up. I have an amazing family, and an even more amazing boyfriend. They support me in pretty much anything that I decide to do. I like to read, but haven't been reading much my first semester of college. I love movies, and I pretty much watch them all the time. I also love music. I play the alto saxophone and am learning the guitar. I can be really crafty and like to make things.

Quotes

"A t his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst." ~Aristotle~

"Any man may easily do harm, but not every man can do good to another" ~Plato~

Followers